Paper Submission Guidelines Publications
All papers presented at the conference will be included in the conference proceedings
- The authors submitting papers to ICECON 2019 must submit original research papers not previously accepted or published before.
- The manuscript template for Microsoft Word and LaTeX can be downloaded from: Template
- For Microsoft Word template, please select A4 template.
- All submitted papers will undergo rigorous peer-review process by subject experts.
- ICECON 2019 adheres to anti-plagiarism policy. Authors are requested to keep similarity level of their submitted paper well below 30%. Any paper, submitted for review, with similarity level exceeding 30%, shall be returned to the respective author for re-submission.
- Accepted papers will be published in SCOPUS / SCI indexed Journals / Conference proceedings based on reviewers' recommendation.
- Page Limit: Maximum Number of Pages: 6
- For further queries kindly mail us at email@example.com.
Initial Submission of papers: 15th November 2019
Notification of acceptance: 06th December 2019
Early bird registration: 13th December 2019
Final Camera ready manuscript Submission: 11th December 2019
Last date for online registration: 31st November 2019